Thursday, July 2, 2015

Red tulle dress - Being a TV host



Hello everyone!!! It's Thursday again so it's time for a new TV show post. Unfortunately it's gonna be a short one because I have to go very soon, but I didn't wanted to skip this opportunity to show you the look I wore when I was the moderator of the show.

Yes I wrote correctly and you read it correctly. I was the host of the show for ne night, when it was Lavinia's birthday (the usual host of the show - she was then a guest of mine)
It was an amazing experience and of course I was filled with mixed emotions from excitement to a bit of anxiety, and I couldn't believe this was happening until we were on air - Live. I played the role of the host and my own, of assistant, and it went pretty well. I had 3 guests including Lavinia, and she said to me that I am a really good moderator. That meant a lot to me because she rarely pays someone a compliment.
The dress I wore is absolutely amazing. It's made from red tulle and it has an A line that isn't fit on the body - it's slightly oversized. It looked good on the TV and I loved it in real life too. I wish it was mine, but unfortunately it's not. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post about my first time being a TV host.  Please let me know what you think about it. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow it's time for some inspirational photos so stay tuned and be sure to check them out. Now it's time for me to go. I wish I had more time to tell you more but next Thursday it's gonna be a behind the scenes post, so stay tuned and be sure to check it out. Have a lovely day!
kisses


Dress: Fashion Concept by Carmen Radulescu









Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment