Monday, July 13, 2015

Flower print maxi dress - OOTD


Hello everyone!!! I know I should have posted yesterday but I didn't had time to finish it, so here I am now on this beautiful Monday. Remember my previous post ? I really wanted to go to the seaside aaaand guess what? I'm at the seaside  right now and I'm so happy <3 yaaay !!! Unfortunately I'm staying only a couple of days because ... you know .. work :D. 


I chose to show you another shooting with the little Andrei (you can see his signature on the pictures). I have absolutely no idea what I'm about to write in this post. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that I love this flower print dress. It's so comfortable and easy to wear .. you can wear it with heels or with flats, depending on your mood. I chose to wear it with white heels to make me look a bit taller than I am. I have this dress for 2 years (I guess), it's from Poema. I wore it for a couple of times and I thought it deserves to be up on the blog, being that maxi dresses and flower prints are a must in the summer season. So why not ?! right ?

Hoping that you liked this post and forgave me for being one day late with it, I'm going back outside to get a little colour on my pale skin. What did you think about today's post? please let me know in the comment section below.

 P.S. - for more updates check out my insagram account and my facebook page. kisses :*


Dress: Poema
Shoes: Mim












Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment