Monday, July 27, 2015

About yesterday - Birthday girl


Happy Monday everyone!!! As a new week begins, so does a new year of my life. Yesterday was my birthday and I have to admit this year I wasn't so excited about this as I was before (maybe it's the cold I have ... it sure is :D ), but I felt kinda nostalgic and all I wanted to do, was to leave the city and go somewhere quiet. Well my friends didn't let me to do this, so we went out and celebrate my 23rd years anniversary. I can't believe another year has gone by so faaast.

These 3 pictures are not from yesterday, they were shot a few weeks ago with the little Andrei as you can see from his signature on the upper right corner of the pictures, and I thought they are appropriate for this post, as I didn't took much pictures on my b-day :D. You'll see yesterday's outfit in another post, because I really love it and I will take pictures with it (hopefully really soon). Or you can check out my instagram @sinziananegres. I'm trying to post there as often as I can, without overwhelming you with photos ( I usually post a picture a day ), aaaand you can see there yesterday's hairdo, makeup and dress.

Hmmm... I wasn't very chatty today... this freaking flu is killing me :D, and all I wanna do right now is... to travel .. ( I always want to travel and go somewhere new, take tons of pictures, get to know other cultures, and meet new and interesting people. I miss traveling so much ... I hope soon I'll get to fulfill this huuuge passion, desire of mine and just go ... venture into the unknown :D )
I hope you guys enjoyed this post.  Please let me know what you think about it. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. I'm looking forward to it. This week has passed without an inspirational post but I'll make it up to you. Have a lovely day, and see you soon !
kisses





Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment