Thursday, May 21, 2015

Polka dot dress



Hello everyone!!! As I promised here is another outfit from the tv collaboration. I wanted to post it last Thursday because every Thursday I had the show, but something came up and I couldn't find the time to do it. Nevermind , better late than never. These pictures are actually pretty old but I had to share this wonderful dress with you guys. It's a black dress with white polka dots, it's feminine, it's easy to wear, and it gives you a boost of confidence. And because the polka dots are in trend I thought it would be nice to share these pictures taken with the phone after the show ended. I was overwhelmed with joy because I just received the first flower bouquet from a guest on the set. The guest was a very important political person from my city and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he is a thoughtful and caring person. 

You can see behind me the decor we were using on the show. I wish I had proper pictures of the dress to show you how wonderful it is. As for the make-up, I did it myself. I was trying to keep it simple and clean, and I tried to keep the hair off of my face so I won't have shadows over it. I hope you guys like this post and this dress. I will come back this weekend with a beautiful photoshoot that I am so excited about. And twice a week I'm gonna post pictures from the tv collaboration; I'm thinking every thursday and another day of the week. Wish you all a wonderful week! kisses


Dress : Fashion Concept by Carmen Radulescu










Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment