Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bodycon Black Dress


Hello everyone!!! It's Thursday again so I've prepared for you a new post from the TV collaboration. A new Thursday another show we used to say. I wanted to post on Tuesday as well but work came along and university projects as well so I couldn't find the proper time to do it.  While browsing through photos, to sort them out, I realised that I had a lot of black outfits on the show, so you'll probably see another 2 or 3 black dresses over time. 

I really like this dress because it has a kinda see through deep v in the front and a deep v cut on the back of it. It has a knee length so it can be worn on various occasions, event in the office. We had a great time taking there pictures before the show started, and we had a good laugh so I wasn't nervous even though the guest was a very important person. Alex the cameraman told me to stay put so he can take a picture from profile, and then another one, and then another one and now I can see why :D. It's a bodycon dress so you can see clearly the shape of the body. He also took pictures of me while I was preparing to read my speech before the show. I had natural hair and my usual make-up routine for the show.

You can see at the end of the post some of the guests we had that night, including a talented singer in  romanian traditional costume, which I find absolutely fascinating because it's really old but still looks like a brand new one, a family heritage, and it is hand made from head to toe. How I wish I had a traditional costume ...Well this is it for tonight. It's really late and I have to get a good nights sleep because tomorrow I'm gonna go to Bucharest. Wish you all a wonderful weekend! kisses


P.S. - Stay tuned for another beautiful photoshoot with Andrei. Can't wait to share it with to you <3


Dress:  Fashion Concept by Carmen Radulescu
Bracelet: H&M











Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment